Synchronization runs every 30 minutes, this is why the "Power state" status may show non-actual information about a virtual machine being online or offline
There is no automatic resynchronization of tasks between Acronis Management Console, Acronis Management Server, and Acronis Storage Node if changes to the tasks are made outside of Acronis services
This is a known compatibility issue. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware blocks Acronis True Image Home 2012
While trying to sync a local folder and a Windows share, the new created sync box disappears from the sync list in a few seconds after creation. Restart Windows or recreate the share
The port is chosen at random, the hostname is orders.acronis.com, and the Firewall exception is "Acronis Sync Agent Service"
This has been fixed
While creating a new sync and pressing the "Sync Now" button an error occurs. Press "Ignore" or "Cancel" and wait for 3-5 minutes. The sync will then start
If your computer with a sync folder is stolen, immediately unsync the machine and change your password
This is a known compatibility issue. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware blocks True Image 2013 by Acronis
Make sure the file is included in a sync with the Acronis Cloud and the synchronization has completed successfully before generating a public link for that file
The product does not support different credentials for synched network folders
There is a subfolder with synchronization already enabled
Use Backup to Cloud feature instead of Synchronization with Cloud if there is only 1 participant in a sync job
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image (Windows)
1. You install True Image and create a job to synchronize your data with Acronis Cloud storage.
2. You do not join the synchronization task from any other computer with True Image.
3. True Image is uninstalled from the computer
This issue has been fixed, please update to the latest build. Edit the configuration to fix the issue
Logs are not imported to Acronis Management Server after re-adding the agent
1) You try to delete a sync in Acronis True Image, but it fails with an error message.
2) The synchronization itself was deleted from the cloud successfully, but the entry stays in Acronis True Image user interface and cannot be removed.
1) If the synchronization fails to be deleted in the program, you can try to delete it from WebRestore:
You are facing one of these issues:
- You notice that some items (Sharepoint site, a user mailbox, etc.) are not shown in Acronis console, especially if the item has been created/ edited recently.
- You have deleted an item from Microsoft 365/ Google Workspace, but the same item (mailbox, site, etc.) is still visible in Acronis console. Backup of such sources may fail.
This state is caused by the fact that changes in Microsoft 365 have been done less than 24 hours ago.