While creating a new sync and pressing the "Sync Now" button an error occurs. Press "Ignore" or "Cancel" and wait for 3-5 minutes. The sync will then start
Synchronization of a folder between different machines with different Acronis accounts
Make sure the file is included in a sync with the Acronis Cloud and the synchronization has completed successfully before generating a public link for that file
This article describes how to establish a sync with a mobile device
Synchronization of a folder between different machines with the same Acronis account - basically, one user with two or more machines
You try to create a sync between two local folders, you press "Sync Now" button and receive an error
Synchronization of two local folders on one machine
To ensure that our Sync function provides access to your selected synchronized data anytime, anywhere, we have focused this feature on our cloud services. This ensures that your synchronized data can be accessed even if you don’t have access to a PC or Laptop, and is securely stored in the Acronis cloud. Our previous local and mixed Sync functions could be affected if a user damaged a local destination (this was just a locally kept folder) or if something happened to the machine your data could become inaccessible.
This issue has been fixed, please update to the latest build. Edit the configuration to fix the issue
In case your Gateway Server and Access server go out of sync, your data sources will not be accessible by mobile clients. This is a very rare occurance, to fix it, do the following:
- Open the Acronis Files Advanced web interface and log in as an administrator.
- Navigate to Mobile Access -> Data Sources.
- Open the desired Data Source and press the Save button. You need to do this for all Data Sources linked to the un-synced Gateway Server.
- You open Acronis Backup web console, go to Settings -> Licenses and click Sync to synchronize subscription licenses from Acronis account,
- The following error appears:
Acronis account <xxx> synchronization failed
- If you check log of Acronis License Server (C:\ProgramData\Acronis\LicenseServer\Logs on the Management Server machine), you see error message similar to the following one:
sqlite3.IntegrityError: column id is not unique
- You use on-premise installation of Acronis Backup 12.5
- You register maintenance renewal under your Acronis Account, then you synchronize licenses with account using Sync button under Settings > Licenses in backup management console.
- After successful synchronization, the new maintenance expiration date does not appear in the console, you see old date or Expired.
You have removed several backup archives or have backed up a significant amount of data to the Cloud, but the Storage Usage still displays old values.
Under specific circumstances software may crash. It is very important to report a crash instead of trying to workaround it. Normal workflow for a crash problem is the following:
This article looks at troubleshooting performance issues in Acronis True Image.
In general, performance is constantly being optimized, so updating to the latest build is always recommended for the best performance of backup and other operations. Always make sure you are troubleshooting performance issues with the latest build of the product (if it is possible).