While creating a new sync and pressing the "Sync Now" button an error occurs. Press "Ignore" or "Cancel" and wait for 3-5 minutes. The sync will then start
Synchronization of a folder between different machines with different Acronis accounts
Make sure the file is included in a sync with the Acronis Cloud and the synchronization has completed successfully before generating a public link for that file
This article describes how to establish a sync with a mobile device
Synchronization of a folder between different machines with the same Acronis account - basically, one user with two or more machines
You try to create a sync between two local folders, you press "Sync Now" button and receive an error
Synchronization of two local folders on one machine
To ensure that our Sync function provides access to your selected synchronized data anytime, anywhere, we have focused this feature on our cloud services. This ensures that your synchronized data can be accessed even if you don’t have access to a PC or Laptop, and is securely stored in the Acronis cloud. Our previous local and mixed Sync functions could be affected if a user damaged a local destination (this was just a locally kept folder) or if something happened to the machine your data could become inaccessible.
This issue has been fixed, please update to the latest build. Edit the configuration to fix the issue
You attempt to create a local sync folder.
Creation attempt fails with the following error:
The path has been selected by another user
The message "path has been selected by another user" is displayed when a different user has already selected that local sync folder already. The same folder on a computer cannot be selected by multiple users of that computer. Please select a different folder.
- You open Acronis Cyber Backup web console, go to Settings -> Licenses and click Sync to synchronize subscription licenses from Acronis account,
- The following error appears:
Acronis account <xxx> synchronization failed
- You use on-premises installation of Acronis Cyber Backup 12.5
- You register maintenance renewal under your Acronis Account, then you synchronize licenses with account using Sync button under Settings > Licenses in backup management console.
- After successful synchronization, the new maintenance expiration date does not appear in the console, you see old date or Expired.
In case your Gateway Server and Access server go out of sync, your data sources will not be accessible by mobile clients. This is a very rare occurance, to fix it, do the following:
- Open the Acronis Cyber Files web interface and log in as an administrator.
- Navigate to Mobile Access -> Data Sources.
- Open the desired Data Source and press the Save button. You need to do this for all Data Sources linked to the un-synced Gateway Server.
You have removed several backup archives or have backed up a significant amount of data to the Cloud, but the Storage Usage still displays old values.
Acronis is offering a sync&share solution for free to help customers working from home to easily share files and cooperate on creating materials.
This article looks at troubleshooting performance issues in Acronis True Image.
In general, performance is constantly being optimized, so updating to the latest build is always recommended for the best performance of backup and other operations. Always make sure you are troubleshooting performance issues with the latest build of the product (if it is possible).
Under specific circumstances, the software may crash. It is very important to report a crash instead of trying to workaround it. Normal workflow for a crash problem is the following: