To back up machines in an ESXi Free environment, regular Acronis Agent for Windows/Agent for Linux (as opposed to Acronis Agent for ESX/ESXi or Acronis Agent for VMware) should be installed inside the virtual machines. Agentless backup is not supported.
All current Acronis products have full support of Solid State Drives (SSD)
To get an installation serial number of a boxed product, you need first to activate it at the Acronis web site
The following Acronis products support EFI-based systems:
Acronis True Image 2019, Acronis True Image 2018, Acronis True Image 2017, Acronis True Image Subscription, Acronis True Image 2016, Acronis True Image Cloud (Release 2016), Acronis True Image Unlimited, Acronis True Image 2015, Acronis True Image 2014, True Image 2013 by Acronis and Acronis True Image Home 2012 support Microsoft Windows Home Server 2011.
Other Microsoft Windows Home Server versions are not supported by Acronis True Image.
Other Acronis Products do not support Windows Home Server.
All the current versions of Acronis products support USB 3.0.
USB 3.0 support has been implemented in the following products:
- Acronis Backup (Acronis Backup & Recovery) - sarting with Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Build 13545;
- Acronis True Image - starting with Acronis True Image Home 2010;
- Acronis Dist Director Home - starting with Acronis Disk Director 11 Home
- Acronis Disk Director 11 Advanced Workstation; Acronis Disk Director 11 Advanced Server;
- Acronis Snap Deploy 4 or later
Acronis products support Advanced Format disks
Acronis Cloud is available in the following countries:
Top popular countries:
Currently the following Acronis products support Windows 8/8.1:
The ext4 file system support has been implemented in the following products:
- Acronis Backup 12.5 / 12 / 11.7 / 11.5 / 11
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Build 12457 or higher
- Acronis Backup for VMware 9 / 8 / 7
- Acronis Backup Cloud
- Acronis True Image Home 2019 / 2018 / 2017 / 2016 / 2015 / 2014 / 2013 / 2012 / 2011 (Windows)
- Acronis Snap Deploy 5 / 4
The Acronis Disk Director product line does not support ext4.
List of file systems Acronis True Image Home 2010 supports
File systems supported by Acronis True Image in Windows and Mac environments
Acronis is committed to provide world-class Customer service and support. English speaking technical support can be contacted by email and telephone seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
The Service Provider is responsible for Tier 1 support directly to its Resellers, Subresellers and/or End Users. Service Provider will be instructed to separately indicate two (2) points of contact for all issues related to these Support Guidelines.
Acronis Customer Central provides support for the current and immediate previous versions of Acronis products through Acronis Knowledge Base, Acronis Support Forum, E-Mail, Live Chat or Phone. Please see Customer Service & Support. Support for trial version is provided for the current version of the product only.
Summary: list of available support options for Acronis products