Click "Remove license" if you need to remove an unused license
Fixed in Acronis Backup 11.5 (Acronis Backup & Recovery 11.5). As a workaround, revoke the license key and install the Acronis Agent in the guest OS
You have installed or upgraded Acronis Cyber Protect 15 software and deployed Agent for Scale Computing HC3 (Virtual Appliance) into the Scale Cluster.
Despite adding a sufficient quantity of the Advanced Virtual Hosts licenses, it is not possible to run existed backup plan(s) or create the new one.
Backup plan shows the following error:
The protection plan cannot be run as the device has no license
- A non-existing backup plan starts running on agent machine after C22.04 release.
- This plan has either been revoked or deleted previously.
- If you check the protection plans applied to the device, the revoked plan is not listed.
Issue in the product: policy was not deleted from the agent.
Acronis Development Team is working on a fix.
This article will be updated once a fix version is released.
- Protection plan has been revoked from device some time ago
- After C22.01 release, revoked protection plan suddenly starts running on the Agent again. If you check the protection plans applied to the device, the revoked plan is not listed.
Issue in the product.
This issue has been fixed in Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud 22.02.