You can use a special module to retrieve serial numbers that you purchased online
While Restoring LVM volume created with Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 in Sector-by-Sector mode ask for reboot before restore is finished
- You have a Nonstop backup.
- You want to recover some file(s) from that backup.
- While browsing backup contents in Acronis True Image's window under Recovery tab, you notice that one or more files are missing.
Known issue with Nonstop backup browser in Acronis True Image's window. Use one of the methods described below to retrieve the needed file(s) from the Nonstop backup.
The issue will be fixed in one of the future versions of the software.
- You have a backup stored in Acronis Cloud.
- When you click the Reconfigure, Recovery buttons or try to perform any other operation with the backup, a notification message appears, saying "An error occurred either during connection or on the server. Check your Internet connection, or try to sign out, restart the program and sign in again"
This article instructs how to use Acronis True Image to recover Windows from a boot failure.
Use the present article only if the system is damaged to a state when you can't get to the Desktop screen and launch Acronis True Image normally. If you are able to access Acronis True Image within running Windows, please follow instructions from that article instead.