Check if the key.plk file is in the installation directory of Acronis Agent
Acronis True Image Echo has the capability to convert a disk/partition image (.tib) to a virtual disk file of the type you select (.vmdk, .vhd, .hdd).
An attempt to issue any command with TrueImageCmd will error out
Restart the machine to solve the issue
List of virtual machine applications supported by the latest versions of Acronis products
This article applies to:
- Acronis Backup (Acronis Backup & Recovery) 11.5
This article describes how to migrate from BackupAgent APS 1.2 package to Acronis Backup Cloud APS Package.
APS migration procedure should be used in conjunction with Acronis Backup Cloud migration procedure described in this article.
APS Migration Overview
APS migration procedure carries out the following tasks:
During backup of your Mac, you see the following error in logs:
Request failed. Parallels Desktop is not installed.
As Acronis True Image for Mac has a possibility to back up Parallels Desktop virtual machines, during the disk level backups it sends to the system a request to check whether Parallels Desktop is installed.
The following Acronis products support macOS:
- Acronis True Image 2016 and later
- Acronis True Image for Mac (2015 version)
- Acronis Backup 12.5
- Acronis Backup Cloud
- Acronis Mobility
(!) Other Acronis products do not support Apple Mac OS X. This means that:
Acronis Disk Director (any version and edition) is not supported on Mac computers.
- Installing and using Acronis Disk Director on macOS (any version)
- Installing and using Acronis Disk Director on BootCamp Windows
- Installing and using Acronis Disk Director on Parallels Windows or any other virtual machine on Mac computer
- Running Acronis Disk Director from a bootable media on Mac and any virtual machine on it