How to back up databases using Acronis True Image Server for Linux
How to create backup with these applications
Acronis Backup 11.5 is officially certified to work with Oracle Linux 5, Oracle Linux 6 and Oracle Linux 7 (since build 43909/47313) fully supported on these platforms. This includes installations using the Unbreakable Enterprise Kernel and Red Hat compatible kernel.
Backing up Oracle database in Windows
Acronis True Image has been tested and is guaranteed to work with just one virtual machine format: Parallels Desktop 14. It is supported by Mac version of Acronis True Image 2019 and 2020.
Backup and recovery of Parallels Desktop 14 virtual machines
One of the unique features of Acronis True Image 2019 and 2020 for Mac is its unrivaled support of Parallels Desktop 14 virtual machines backup, as part of disk backup on a Mac host:
Supported Microsoft SQL versions, including Express:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016
- Microsoft SQL Server 2017
Supported Oracle Database versions:
- Oracle Database version 11g, all editions
- Oracle Database version 12c, all editions.
(!) Only single-instance configurations are supported.
Supported SAP HANA versions: