After rebooting the machine with Acronis Group Server the networked computers with Acronis True Image Agents are automatically polled as offline, even though they are supposed to have the status "Ready"
Synchronization runs every 30 minutes, this is why the "Power state" status may show non-actual information about a virtual machine being online or offline
Clean up Acronis Storage Node logs to solve the issue
This article describes how you can edit Windows system registry offline using BartPE
Acronis productd can back up and restore physical nodes
Pros and cons of both methods
This is a known issue
You will need Acronis Bootable Media with the Acronis Snap Deploy 4 Master Image Creator component
You are trying to activate Acronis True Image using offline activation and get this error. Select the right license file or enter the activation code manually.
Troubleshooting issues with Wake-on-LAN in Acronis Backup Advanced
This article applies only to Acronis True Image 2018, builds 9207 to 10410 included.
If you have Acronis True Image 2018 build 10640 or any newer version of Acronis True Image, this article does not apply.
After successful installation, the machine is offline in the Backup management console.
1. You installed Acronis Cyber Backup 12.5 Update 4 (build 13400 and higher),
2. When you navigate to Settings -> Agents -> Details, you see that Agent is shown offline since year 1754 (exact date depends on your environment). You cannot run a backup plan on this machine or apply new backup plans to it.
Issue in the product.
The issue has been fixed in Update 5 (Build 16180), please update to the latest build.
The following issues are observed on US5 DC:
- Agents are randomly going offline
- Agent statuses are changing between online and offline
- Poor console performance, some tabs take more time to open or do not open at all
- Service console is slow
Issue on US5 DC.
The issue has been fixed in April 2022.
1. You have done the following:
- Reinstalled Management Server machine before unregistring it from the Cloud Backup Console.
- Clicked on “I don’t have access to the management server” button in the Cloud Backup Console.
2. When you try to register this Management Server again, registration fails with:
Management server blocked