How to back up databases using Acronis True Image Server for Linux
How to create backup with these applications
Acronis provides integrated backup and recovery for Plesk web hosting servers. It allows backing up Plesk servers and granularly recovering files, databases and mailboxes from Plesk UI.
If your Plesk is running on Ubuntu with enabled AppArmor, follow this article to configure AppArmor for successful restore of MySQL databases.
From time to time you may need to repair or optimize your MassTransit databases. You can do so easily by using the MySQL Administrator that came with your MySQL installer package.
Optimizing For Windows
- Log in to the MySQL Administrator
- Select Catalogs
- Select the mtdatabase schema
- Highlight the table(s) you wish to optimize
MassTransit 6.0 supports having a MassTransit Server use a remote machine on the local area network for its MySQL databases. This article describes how to install and set up MassTransit with MySQL databases on a remote computer.
For information on how to configure MassTransit 7 with remote MySQL databases, please refer to Installing MassTransit and MySQL In Non-Default Locations.
This article describes how to configure and use the MySQL Administrator* application in order to automate the backup of MassTransit HP, Professional, Enterprise, Premier and Standard server databases.
Supported Microsoft SQL versions, including Express:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016
- Microsoft SQL Server 2017
- Microsoft SQL Server 2019
Supported Oracle Database versions:
- Oracle Database version 11g, all editions
- Oracle Database version 12c, all editions.
(!) Only single-instance configurations are supported.
- You are creating an entire machine backup with Application-aware backup option activated for MySQL or MariaDB
- The Backup is successful but it generates the following warning: "Jsonrpc call timeout"
You are facing one of these issues:
- MySQL DBs don't load by browsing: