How to back up databases using Acronis True Image Server for Linux
How to create backup with these applications
This article describes how to configure and use the MySQL Administrator* application in order to automate the backup of MassTransit HP, Professional, Enterprise, Premier and Standard server databases.
MassTransit 6.0 supports having a MassTransit Server use a remote machine on the local area network for its MySQL databases. This article describes how to install and set up MassTransit with MySQL databases on a remote computer.
For information on how to configure MassTransit 7 with remote MySQL databases, please refer to MassTransit Administrator page.
From time to time you may need to repair or optimize your MassTransit databases. You can do so easily by using the MySQL Administrator that came with your MySQL installer package.
Optimizing For Windows
- Log in to the MySQL Administrator
- Select Catalogs
- Select the mtdatabase schema
- Highlight the table(s) you wish to optimize
Acronis Backup Cloud supports Microsoft SQL in the following versions, including Express:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016
Acronis Backup Cloud currently does not support Oracle Database and MySQL.