Logging on a machine through RDP does not trigger the task scheduled to start on user logon
The recommendation is to set the task to run as Administrator
You have entered an incorrect E-mail or password. Please ensure that you type in a correct E-mail and password for your Acronis account
The user under which you are trying to log in does not have Administrator rights
The default credentials for Virtual Appliance-based installation are predefined. For Windows-based they are the ones of Administrator account of the machine with the Acronis Agent installed
Description of how to troubleshoot and fix the issue by enabling Exchange-aware option on the stage where login credentials are checked
Login to online backup fails with "The e-mail or password is incorrect."
Unblock the necessary hostname and the 55556 port
When connecting to RHEV Manager, make sure you include domain in the user name
Web Login Links are a MassTransit 6.0 feature which allows quick login access for web client users by providing a clickable web browser link in an email. This article describes how to configure and use these links as well as the security risks of the different types of email links when an email is intercepted by a third party.
For information on web login links for MassTransit 7, please refer to the Email Notification Tokens page.
How to log into the backup service
- You start Acronis True Image and log in to your Acronis account or perform an operation that requires logging in to account.
- You receive this error:
You have entered an incorrect e-mail or password. Please ensure that you type an e-mail and password for your Acronis account.
Check the e-mail and the password you have provided:
- Create a new test backup task
- Check if NAS can be accessed in Windows Explorer
- Try copying a file from Windows to the folder for backups on NAS
If the issue persists, try re-establishing connection to NAS:
Create two separate tasks if you are planning to back up local and network folders
A single-pass backup of an SQL instance will fail if the user does not have enough privileges to back up SQL databases
How to change password for your account on Acronis website
1. You use Interner Explorer 11 and log in to backup console via Sign in as current Windows user
2. After logging out, you attempt to log in to backup console via Enter user name and password. You receive an error:User name or password is incorrect
You start Acronis True Image and provide credentials to your Acronis account.
Signing in fails with this error:
An error occurred while signing in. Please try again later.
You run a backup of Microsoft Office 365 mailbox and/or OneDrive with Acronis True Image 2019
Backup fails with the following error:
Cannot back up this mailbox because the login for the account to which the mailbox belongs is also used for another Microsoft account
You try to access the backup console by entering the login page address into the web browser address bar or by clicking on Acronis Backup shortcut.
After you specify the required credentials, web browser does not connect to Management Console. Possible errors are:
You need to have Order ID and a serial number to retrieve the registration E-mail
How to change the registration e-mail on Acronis website
Acronis Management Server is not operational if HPE Agentless Management is installed on the same machine.
When you open web console and specify credentials for login, message Data loading is displayed and after some time login window is shown again.
Installation of Acronis Backup Management Server hangs at 99% and never finishes if HPE Agentless Management is installed on the same machine.
- You updated to build 13400 from an earlier build of Acronis Backup 12.5 or Acronis Backup 11.5/11.7
- After update, it is impossible to log in to web console: a message "Loading..." appears, and then login page is shown again.
- If you check Acronis services, you notice that Acronis Management Server Service does not start.
- The following error appears in logs: