When you press the Backup Monitor icon in the system tray, an error occurs: "An internal error has occurred".
1. Backup fails with "Internal error"
After applying Protection Plan with Disaster Recovery enabled, the following failed activity appears in Dashboard > Activities view.
Setting up disaster recovery infrastructure for protection plan <plan_name>
An internal error. Please contact the support team.
When pressing "All properties" under activity, the following error can be seen:
- You have updated to the latest version of the Unified agent of Acronis Cyber Files Cloud.
- The folders on the File server are shared with read-only permissions
- Download of 'Sync down' read-only share prompts the following sync errors: "File permission error" or "Internal error"
- You create C2C (Cloud-to-Cloud) backups on AU1 Datacenter, e.g. Microsoft 365
- Backups fail with the error: "[Archive Server]: internal error"
Issue in the Product.
The issue was fixed on the 9th of May.
- Synchronization of files fails with "Internal error" (shown in Cyber Protection monitor)
- At the same time, you can see errors "UNIQUE constraint failed: nodes.id" in the sync-and-share-agent logs, location of the logs:
Mac: Library\Application Support\Acronis\Agent\var\log\
Upgrade issue from Legacy agent to the Unified agent.
- File synchronization fails with "Internal error":
- File in question has a Windows generated filesystem ID larger than 9223372036854775807
Issue in the product.
Acronis Development team is working on a fix.
In the meantime, you can follow the workaround below.
- You are attempting to run the 'Test Failover'
- However, it fails with the error message "Failed to get an error message from the back-end service"