This article describes how to remove unused drivers that are not shown in Device Manager
Update to the latest build to resolve the issue
This has been fixed
You have or have had a version of BitDefender installed on the machine
Lists all PCI devices
Detailed description of how Acronis True Image Echo works with tape autoloaders and separate tape drives
The Acronis True Image line products support almost any of the most popular storage devices
Try disabling write caching for the USB drive to solve the issue
Delete snapman and snapman380 registry values and update Acronis drivers
Peculiarities and limitations of using Acronis True Image corporate products with tape drives
Update to the latest build to fix the issue
Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 supports most of the popular storage media and devices
Plug in the external device that has the backup or remove the backup from the list. Or change the drive letter of external disk back to the original one
Make sure the external device (e.g. USB disk) is plugged in and working
Make sure the external device is accessible
Why saving an image to a mapped drive may sometimes fail
Acronis True Image does not recognize tape drives when ARCserve is enabled
Changes cannot be written to a read-only network share
Getting started on using tape device
Acronis Backup & Recovery 11 supports USB tape drives in Build 17437
Windows System Information file lets an Acronis Customer Central Representative have a better insight into situation
Acronis Backup & Recovery 11 supports most of the popular storage media and devices
All the current versions of Acronis products support USB 3.0.
USB 3.0 support has been implemented in the following products:
- Acronis Backup (Acronis Backup & Recovery) - sarting with Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Build 13545;
- Acronis True Image - starting with Acronis True Image Home 2010;
- Acronis Dist Director Home - starting with Acronis Disk Director 11 Home
- Acronis Disk Director 11 Advanced Workstation; Acronis Disk Director 11 Advanced Server;
- Acronis Snap Deploy 4 or later
- "Clone Disk" feature of Acronis True Image 2019 is used.
- Before the cloning starts, source and destination disks are connected using different interfaces, for example, the source is an internal SATA disk and the destination is an external USB disk.
- The operating system is Windows XP, 7 or 8.
- You boot the clone system after the disk cloning finishes.
- There is no sound and/or USB devices do not work.
Known issue with the disk cloning tool in Acronis True Image, occurring sporadically.
If for some reason you do not know the name of the agent who performed the operation, you can always check it in the Activities tab. To do this, click on the activity and the agent's name will be displayed in the activity details.