By default, Acronis True Image sets the current date and time for the restored files. You need to change an option in additional settings to preserve the original date and time
This article applies to:
- Acronis Recovery for Microsoft Exchange Server
- Acronis Recovery for Microsoft Exchange Server SBS Edition
- You create a backup of Information Store or separate mailboxes;
- When browsing the backup in the Recovery wizard, the dates of the items are different from the real ones (i.e. from their schedule dates).
This has been fixed
"Renew date" shows the date when an Acronis Agent has contacted Acronis License Server to check license assignment
When scheduling a backup task, you will see wrong dates in scheduler, when product is installed on localized Windows systems. However, the created backup plan will run at the correct time and date.
Date and time format displayed in operating system and in Acronis True Image may be different.
Operating system displays date and time according to date and time format in regional settings:
Acronis True Image displays date and time format according to settings that are configured in the operating system for the region that is associated with language selected in Acronis True Image.
- You save backups to an unmanaged location using Version 12 archive format
- Two or more backup archives have the same "Date modified" value