Unlock the partition using diskpart
MS Exchange database backup fails with "An error has occurred in Extensible Storage Engine API. Error code: -1018; Description: 'JET_errReadVerifyFailure, Checksum error on a database page'"
Backup of databases or mailboxes or browsing of mailboxes fails with "MAPI IMsgstore has not been retrieved from IMAPIsession. HRESULT: -2147221219". To fix this issue, install the MS update rollup.
Recovery of MS Exchange database/storage group fails if committed transaction log is missing in the backup
MassTransit 6.0 supports having a MassTransit Server use a remote machine on the local area network for its MySQL databases. This article describes how to install and set up MassTransit with MySQL databases on a remote computer.
For information on how to configure MassTransit 7 with remote MySQL databases, please refer to Installing MassTransit and MySQL In Non-Default Locations.
This article describes how to configure and use the MySQL Administrator* application in order to automate the backup of MassTransit HP, Professional, Enterprise, Premier and Standard server databases.
Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office and Acronis True Image support VSS-aware databases for both disk-level and file-level backup.
Supported Microsoft SQL versions, including Express:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016
- Microsoft SQL Server 2017
- Microsoft SQL Server 2019
Supported Oracle Database versions:
- Oracle Database version 11g, all editions
- Oracle Database version 12c, all editions.
(!) Only single-instance configurations are supported.
This article describes troubleshooting techniques that can be used to resolve/workaround a number of issues with Acronis True Image software, caused by outdated, damaged or missing parts of the software settings and executable files.
The list of symptoms when it can help includes, but is not limited to:
- the error "Cannot create database" at program startup
- various errors telling that a certain device, path, folder, file, backup, volume, version were not found or could not be accessed
- unexpected prompts for items listed above while using the program within Windows
- backup task is shown as "queued" when no other task is running
- program silently does not launch, no errors are displayed (GUI is not showing up at program's startup)
The methods described on this page go from a quick database cache refresh, that does not require backup tasks reconfiguration afterwards, to applying a special cleanup tool used in cases when neither repair nor uninstallation works.
Instructions from this article apply only to issues within a Windows operating system. The article does not apply to any problem observed in the bootable media environment.
- You use Acronis Backup 12.5 or Acronis Cyber Cloud
- You run a backup of a Microsoft SQL database
- Backup fails with the following error:
Problems detected that may cause a VSS snapshot failure. Trailing spaces in the path. To remove the trailing spaces, run the T-SQL command: ALTER DATABASE MODIFY FILE
You can make Acronis True Image execute manually created batch files before and after the backup or restore