This article describes principles of managing free space in Acronis Cloud.
Make sure you have an account at the Acronis website, then log into your account through the product
Backup to cloud fails with:
Error code: 207
Message: Failed to create an archive in location 'arl:/XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXX/XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXX'.
Error code: 26
How to troubleshoot online backup issues with Acronis vmProtect
This is a known issue
This issue has been fixed, please update to the latest build. Restore the necessary by logging into Acronis Cloud from Windows
Delete the subfolders manually
This issue has been fixed, please update to the latest build. Edit the configuration to fix the issue
To fix the issue update to the latest build of Acronis Backup
You start a backup plan for the first time. After the first backup has not completed (for any reason), you want to delete this incomplete archive, but cannot find it under Backups. Or you notice, that space used in Acronis Cloud is larger than your backups occupy.
When your Acronis Backup to Cloud subscription is about to expire and you want to continue backing up to cloud, you need to renew the subscription.
- You have a backup stored in Acronis Cloud.
- Acronis True Image is installed on a new computer or re-installed on the same computer.
- When you click the Reconfigure button, a notification message appears, saying "An error occurred either during connection or on the server. Check your Internet connection, or try to sign out, restart the program and sign in again"
Backup to Acronis Cloud fails with the error "Cannot open the encrypted stream":
The symptom may have different root causes. Please follow the troubleshooting steps below to localize the issue and fix it.
You observe one of these symptoms:
1. The occupied space on the Account tab of Acronis True Image shows the amount of data stored in Acronis cloud, but when you open Family dashboard and want to download files from Acronis cloud, the Web Recovery page does not show any backups.
2. You are trying to recover the data from the Web Recovery page but when you click on your backup or click 'download' on the file, you get an error message stating "The server is not available at the moment. Please try again later".
Sometimes it is necessary to determine whether an archive stored in the cloud is consistent, i.e. to validate a backup for the possibility of data recovery. This operation is called backup validation.
1. Backup to Acronis Cloud using Acronis True Image 2017 or 2018 fails.
2. When you click on the red X or || icon to see details, the error says "Write error", "Error occurred while writing the file" or "FES request failed":