Acronis Agent for ESX/ESXi (Virtual Appliance) builds 11639 and higher is officially certified by VMware
The problem is in incorrect SSL certificate generation for intercomponent connections of Acronis products. As workaround, try disabling SSL encryption
Click refresh or restart the product to fix the issue
This has been fixed
Installation of Acronis Product Fails with "Failed to Grant Access to the Agent Certificate" Install Error in MSI Log. This article provides information on how to find, identify and resolve typical errors in MSI logs of Acronis software.
Unblock the necessary hostname and the 55556 port
Acronis Backup for VMware web server uses self-signed certificates
Remove Acronis Storage Node from Acronis Management Server and add it back to fix the issue
Start the Windows "Workstation" service
- You are attempting to install Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Agent for Windows or Acronis Disk Director 11 Advanced;
- The installation starts, but then rolls back;
- In the installation log you search for the Return value 3 entry (for operating systems in English) and you see the following error entries:
The online server is temporarily down. Please reattempt the backup in ten minutes or later
Storage certificate expired and failed to automatically update
As a service provider using Acronis Backup Cloud solution you can have a hybrid storage organized for storing backups (such as Acronis Storage or Acronis Storage Gateway).
There may be a situation requiring you to re-register the hybrid storage. Below are instructions on how to perform this operation for different versions of Acronis Storage.
Acronis Storage Gateway:
1. Backup to Acronis Cloud fails.
2. When you click on X to check the error details, the following message is displayed:
The last backup has failed
The server rejected the renewed certificate