Network cannot be accessed from a machine booted from Acronis Bootable Media
You can select the Files and folders option of the Acronis True Image Backup Wizard to create an image of data stored on a USB flash drive
This has been fixed
This article describes the cases when a license is acquired from Acronis License Server
Update to the latest build or unmap unavailable drives
Use the "Files to transfer" option to transfer all the drivers necessary for Acronis Universal Deploy
Insert the card before booting the operating system
Remove the backup from the list
Make sure the external device (e.g. USB disk) is plugged in and working
Make sure the external device is accessible
Install ATI video card proprietary drivers to solve the issue
If the flash drive is formatted in FAT32, then the size of one file is limited to 4 GB
If your computer does not boot or you have a new computer without any operating system installed on it, you can boot your computer with Acronis bootable media. The bootable media is a USB flash drive or a CD with Acronis software on it. This way, you can recover from a backup in case your computer does not boot anymore.
How to create a bootable USB
All current versions of Acronis software can create bootable USB flash drives. We recommend creating a bootable media in advance.
- "Clone Disk" feature of Acronis True Image 2019 is used.
- Before the cloning starts, source and destination disks are connected using different interfaces, for example, the source is an internal SATA disk and the destination is an external USB disk.
- The operating system is Windows XP, 7 or 8.
- You boot the clone system after the disk cloning finishes.
- There is no sound and/or USB devices do not work.
Known issue with the disk cloning tool in Acronis True Image, occurring sporadically.