Insert the "export NOSMBFS=1" to /usr/sbin/acronis_mms to fix the issue
Clean up Acronis Storage Node logs to solve the issue
This article describes the troubleshooting steps in case a network share cannot be selected as a backup destination. "The drive is not ready" error is typically related to the share specifics which should be revealed. One of the common solutions is to access the share using its IP address instead of the hostname
Select the last volume of the backup
As a workaround, input full path with the folder inside the one which requires authentication
Browsing a network share may hang. To fix this issue, you need to install latest version of Acronis Backup & Recovery 11.5
Make sure the correct user accounts with the required permissions are used
Database browsing fails with "There was an error while trying to deserialize Parameter"
If the database backup is stored in a managed vault, copy the necessary libraries from a machine with Microsoft Exchange Server to the storage node that manages this vault. If the database backup is stored in a centralized unmanaged vault, copy them to the management server. The version of Microsoft Exchange Server on the machine must be the same as the version of Microsoft Exchange Server, the data of which is backed up
- You want to browse backup contents in Windows Explorer, either for recovery purposes or just checking what is inside a particular backup.
- You locate the corresponding .tib file and double-click it.
- Backup opens, but files and folders are not displayed.
- You have a Nonstop backup.
- You want to recover some file(s) from that backup.
- While browsing backup contents in Acronis True Image's window under Recovery tab, you notice that one or more files are missing.
Known issue with Nonstop backup browser in Acronis True Image's window. Use one of the methods described below to retrieve the needed file(s) from the Nonstop backup.
The issue will be fixed in one of the future versions of the software.