This article describes how you can change the Storage for a particular tenant (End-User Company) in Acronis Cyber Cloud
When creating a tenant some of Acronis Cyber Cloud services allow you to select storages that will be available to the new tenant.
Storages are grouped by locations. You can select from the list of locations and storages that are available to your tenant.
- You are creating a protection plan with a backup module. You select files/folders from a network share in What to backup
- You receive a request to specify credentials. After specifying, credentials are accepted,
- When you try to save the protection plan, the following error is displayed:
The credentials for location are not specified
1. Backup storage was created with Acronis Cyber Infrastructure (ACI) and registered in Acronis Management Server (AMS) with some DNS name specified during configuration, e.g.:
2. Registered Acronis Cyber Infrastructure backup storage is listed in AMS > Settings > Storage Node tab:
Backup fails with error:
There is no free space on Acronis Cloud Storage. Used space: ...; Storage quota: .... Please upgrade the subscription. Otherwise, further backups will fail.
The used space of the backup location with Deduplication option enabled is seen incorrect via the product GUI:
Issue in the product. The backup location contains the tib files and the datastore files (unified_data.ds.0 or unified_data.ds.1 files). These datastore files contains the main backed up data and the sizes of these files are not counted.