Should you experience a problem with mounting and/or exploring backups, please follow these steps to troubleshoot such issues.
Network connectivity problem can take place if any antivirus is working on source or/and target computers. Beside that, the antivirus software may have its own firewall that can block the traffic even if real-time shields are stopped.
If you have any problem with network connection (e.g. you are not able to back up onto NAS or any other network share), follow these steps.
In some rare cases there can be some issues during network browsing while working with Acronis bootable.media.
You booted machine with Acronis bootable media. You try to select a share as source or target. You either don't see any shares or loading takes too much time.
Follow step-by-step instructions below to troubleshoot the issue.
Please do not collect tcpdump unless it's requested by Acronis support.
Follow these steps to troubleshoot Pre/Post backup commands:
- Get familiar with technology in the About part.
- Check for known issues in the Known issues part.
- Follow to Troubleshooting part to troubleshoot and resolve the issue.
Pre-/Post-Backup or Pre/Post data capture commands can be used for various operations such as:
How to solve e-mail notifications issues.
- In Acronis True Image you set up E-Mail notifications on operation results;
- E-Mail notifications fail with the following error message: Cannot send e-mail. The possible reason might be incorrect e-mail settings.
Possible reasons for e-mail notifications issues can be:
Instructions on how to troubleshoot and resolve issues with corrupt backups
Collect information for investigation of operating system lockups
This article provides information on troubleshooting possible problems with validation.