It is recommended to register your serial numbers for Acronis products at the official Acronis website, so that you can at any time:
- Download the product's installation file. See Downloading an Installation File of Acronis Software;
- Download the product's latest updates. See Downloading the Latest Build of Acronis Software;
- Download Acronis Bootable Media. See Downloading Acronis Bootable Media;
- Purchase or upgrade a support program. See Purchasing Acronis Support Program.
There is no registration process for Acronis Access. For all questions please contact Acronis Access Support.
- Navigate to the Acronis Website http://www.acronis.com;
- Log in to your account at the Acronis website:
- Provide the login information. Enter the email address and password, and then click Log in:
- Click Add keys:
Type or paste your serial number (you can type the first 16 symbols only), and then click Add.
- You will then be able to view the registered products under Products:
Depending on the product you have registered, you can download the latest build, bootable media, view release notes and documentation, check subscription expiration dates, receive upgrades, purchase additional licences etc.
- Acronis Website User Guide
- Difference between Acronis bootable media generated in product and the one downloaded from the website
- Standalone Version of Acronis Software
- Subscription to Acronis Newsletters
- Support for OEM Versions of Acronis Products
- How to find the serial number of your Acronis product