What is Acronis account and how to create one
Acronis account is your tool to view and manage your Acronis products, upgrades and updates, support programs and support requests. This is the place where you can keep and retrieve serial numbers, download installation files and bootable rescue media, review release notes and product documentation, receive technical help, and get access to special offers from Acronis as well as notifications about new product releases.
- Go to the Acronis website or direct to the Account page:
If you need to change the language, click on the globe icon to choose your region.
- Click Register a new account:
Check your inbox and spam/junk folder and click on the confirmation link to activate the account. You will not able to sign in unless the account is confirmed:
You are logged in to your account.
How to register a product
The following products do not require registration:
- Acronis Files Advanced (formerly Acronis Access Advanced)
- Acronis Files Connect (formerly ExtremeZ-IP)
Register your serial numbers for Acronis products at Acronis website, so that you can at any time download the product's installation file and updates, download Acronis Bootable Media, purchase or upgrade a support program, and get technical support.
- Navigate to the Acronis Website http://www.acronis.com.
- Log in to your account at the Acronis website:
- Provide the login information. Enter the email address and password, and then click Log in:
- Click Add keys:
Type or paste your serial number (you can type the first 16 symbols only), and then click Add.
- You will then be able to view the registered products under Products:
Depending on the product you have registered, you can download the latest build, bootable media, view release notes and documentation, check subscription expiration dates, receive upgrades, purchase additional licenses etc.
How to register a maintenance renewal
Acronis renewals need to be registered to complete the maintenance renewal transaction. You can update your support program information in your Acronis account.
- Log in to your account.
- Make sure all your product serial numbers are registered under your account.
- In the upper-left corner, select Products.
- Find the product you want to register a support program renewal for:
- Click Renew, and then click Register renewal:
A pop-up window appears:
- Type in requested details as prompted:
- Billing Email - E-mail Address you used to place the purchase order
Order/Invoice/Certificate No - depending on the way you purchased your product you should enter either Order ID (for online orders; listed under My Orders) or Invoice ID (usually starts with INVCH) or Certificate (usually starts with CERTCH).
- Click Submit. The system will verify your order information and update your Support Program and/or Expiration date according to the order details.
- If you receive an error message, please click the "Need Help?" link in the upper right-hand corner of the pop-up window to initiate a chat session with an Acronis Customer Service representative.