X-Ray is a special command in DiskSafe applications that gathers diagnostic information for analysis. You may be asked for X-Ray output by an Acronis Support representative.
It contains standard system information like Windows event logs, msinfo32.exe output, information about drives, FalconStor registry values, details about drivers and so on. This information is required for troubleshooting and/or for escalating an issue to the FalconStor support.
In order to collect X-Ray:
- Open DiskSafe:
- Right-click DiskSafe, and then select Take X-ray:
- Mark both checkboxes and specify a path for the output file:
- Wait a few minutes until data is collected.
- Open SAN Disk Manager.
- Right-click SAN Disk Manager, and then select Take X-Ray:
- Specify a path for the resulting file, and then click Save:
- Collect both .cab files (these are the archives containing the diagnostic information) and send them with your request to Acronis Support.