How to add comments to backups in Acronis True Image Home 2011
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image Home 2011
In Acronis True Image Home 2011 you can add comments to backup archives for easier identification.
Adding comments to backups under Windows
When using Acronis True Image Home 2011 in Windows, comments can only be added after backup is created:
- Create a backup of necessary data or partitions:
- In the My backups list locate the backup to which you want to add comments and select Explore and recover (or Explore all versions, if the backup contains several archives):
- Press the Add comment button:
- Type in a comment and press Save:
(!) A comment is added to one specific backup in archive. If you have several backup versions from different dates, you may need to add comments to all of them.
Adding comments to backups from Acronis Bootable Media
To add a comment while creating a backup select the Comments tab in the backup wizard and type the comment in the window on the right:
Comments created from Acronis Bootable Media will be visible in Acronis True Image Home 2011 interface in Windows.