There is no serial number for a demo version of Acronis Disk Director 11 Home
This article applies to:
- Acronis Disk Director 11 Home
There is no serial number for a demo version of Acronis Disk Director 11 Home. The installation file can be downloaded from the official Acronis website: Acronis Disk Director 11 Home Installation File.
After the installation without a serial number the product will function in demo mode.
(!) Installing a demo or a full version of Acronis Disk Director 11 Home on the same machine with Acronis Disk Director Suite 10.0 will completely remove Acronis Disk Director Suite 10.0.
The demo version has the following limitations:
- All operations can be performed on volumes whose initial and resulting size is not larger than 100 MB. Operations on volumes whose size is larger than 100 MB cannot be committed;
- Demo version of Acronis Disk Director 11 Home is not time limited;
- Trial version of Acronis OS Selector is fully functional;
- Trial version of Acronis OS Selector is limited to 15 days from the day of installation. After 15 days, Acronis OS Selector will start on system boot with a 15 second delay and you will only be able to select an operating system to boot. All other functions will be unavailable. In Windows, Acronis OS Selector will also be unavailable after 15 days after the installation.
To install Acronis Disk Director 11 Home in demo mode, do the following:
- Run the product installation file and follow the steps;
- When asked for a serial number, leave the field blank and click Next:
- When asked for contact information, please provide it:
If you already have an account at the Acronis website, it is recommended to provide the same E-mail address you used for registration at the website. See also Registration at Acronis Website.
If you do not have an account at the Acronis website, the information you provide during the Acronis Disk Director 11 Home demo installation will be used to automatically create an account for you. You will receive an automatic E-mail from acronis.com with a link to activate the account. See also Registration at Acronis Website.
- You can then proceed with the rest of the installation process as described in:
To switch from the demo version to the full one, you do not have to reinstall the product. All you have to do is enter a license key. See Acronis Disk Director 11 Home: Changing from Demo to Full Version.
If there is an issue with the product installation, please see Acronis Disk Director 11 Home Known Installation Issues.
If you need assistance, please contact Acronis Customer Central.