Recovery wizard of Acronis Small Office does not recognize operating systems prepared with sysprep
How to install Acronis Small Office: Server Cloud Backup
How to activate the product after installation
This article applies to:
- Acronis Backup for VMware 9
- You back up a virtual machine with a Windows 8 or Windows Server 2012 guest OS. The machine has volumes created using Storage Spaces.
- You try to recover files from the VM backup.
- The Storage Spaces Volumes appear to be empty and it is impossible to restore any files from them.
Issue in the product. Storage Spaces are backed up in sector-by-sector mode, therefore granular recovery is not possible.
Acronis Backup 11.5 fully supports Hyper-V generation 2 virtual machines starting with Update 6 (build 43909 or 43713 depending on the localization)
Change the subject variable to %subject%
This article will help you fix the missing text issue of your MTWeb portal.
The following Acronis products support Windows Server 2012
- You are installing Acronis Backup on a Windows 8-based or Windows Server 2012-based computer.
- Installation stays at 96% for up to 20 minutes. CPU is highly loaded.
A Windows 8-based or Windows Server 2012-based computer experiences high CPU usage when it runs a Windows Update applicability scan. Additionally, the applicability scan takes longer than expected. Windows Modules Installer (TiWorker.exe) is running on the machine, which may increase the time required to complete the installation.
Hyper-V VMs on SMB3.0 shares backup is not supported
You need to free up additional disk space or change location of temporary files
If the Hyper-V service is stopped, you will see the "Failed to Obtain an Instance of Service Class 'Msvm_Virtualsystemmanagementservice'" entries in Acronis logs. To fix this issue, you have to start the Hyper-V service manually on Hyper-V host
Deactivate scoped snapshots for Hyper-V virtual machines.
The “File Server VSS Agent Service” role service must be enabled on the file server hosting SMB3.0 share.
This article applies to:
- WindowsベースまたはWindows Server 2012ベースのコンピュータにAcronis Backupをインストールしようとしています。
Windows 8ベースまたはWindows Server 2012ベースのコンピュータは、Windows Updateの適用性スキャンが行われるときにCPUの負荷が高くなります。また、適用性スキャンに予想以上に時間がかかります。コンピュータ上でWindows Modules Installer (TiWorker.exe)が動作するので、インストールが完了するまでの時間が長くなる可能性があります。
- You are backing up the entire machine or some files to any locaton (Cloud, local or network share).
- You restore or download an individual file from the backup, the restore operation finishes successfully without errors or warning, however, the resulting file is corrupted and is zero size.
There is a known issue with backups of systems, where Windows native Data deduplication is enabled.
Issue will be addressed in future updates.
Acronis Files Connect (formerly ExtremeZ-IP) uses alternate data streams (ADS) for storing Mac specific data (resource forks). As it happens, Windows Server Deduplication will only dedup the primary data stream of a file, an ADS will not be deduped (see the linked Technet article, below). This may limit the benefits for files that are accessed from the Macs. It is also important to understand that in the OS X 10.7 and higher SMB client, Apple uses the same ADS formatting that is used by AFP with Acronis Files Connect.