Passive CCR copy must be reseeded after recovery to continue replication
To fix the issue, disable "Circular Logging"
Backup on Windows XP fails with error "Failed to create volume snapshot" if MS SQL Server is installed.
Command 'Cataloging Data' has failed. Cataloging fails with "An error has occurred in SQLite while using database file"
Installation of Acronis Agent for Linux fails with "Segmentation Fault". To fix this issue, transfer the installation files with WinSCP or via Samba share
You need to have Order ID and a serial number to retrieve the registration E-mail
- You are attempting to install Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Agent for Windows or Acronis Disk Director 11 Advanced;
- The installation starts, but then rolls back;
- In the installation log you search for the Return value 3 entry (for operating systems in English) and you see the following error entries:
(!) For complete information on how to analyze installation logs, please see Analyzing Installation Logs of Acronis Products Based on MSI Technology.
You attempt to perform a disk or partition backup that fails with the following error: "Failed to read the snapshot."
The reason is that the backup was created with disabled VSS support
Start the Acronis Scheduler2 Service to fix the issue
DHCP server and PXE server are on different machines
The product cannot access the hard disk drive to create a snapshot
There are several possible causes.
Try reinstalling or updating your VMware tools to fix the issue
- You set up e-mail notifications to Yahoo or to Outlook/Live/Hotmail in Windows version of Acronis True Image.
- Sending e-mail notifications fails with error message "An unknown error has occurred" or "Authentication failed".
Method 1. Fix email notification settings
- An attempt to install or update Acronis True Image (any version) fails with the following error message:
Installation has failed
The older version of this product cannot be removed because it seems to be corrupted
- See Solution 1.