Acronis Backup & Recovery 11 supports most of the popular storage media and devices
USB 3.0 をサポートするアクロニス製品は次のとおりです
- "Clone Disk" feature of Acronis True Image 2019 is used.
- Before the cloning starts, source and destination disks are connected using different interfaces, for example, the source is an internal SATA disk and the destination is an external USB disk.
- The operating system is Windows XP, 7 or 8.
- You boot the clone system after the disk cloning finishes.
- There is no sound and/or USB devices do not work.
Known issue with the disk cloning tool in Acronis True Image, occurring sporadically.
If for some reason you do not know the name of the agent who performed the operation, you can always check it in the Activities tab. To do this, click on the activity and the agent's name will be displayed in the activity details.
All the current versions of Acronis products support USB 3.0.
USB 3.0 support has been implemented in the following products:
You are using Agent for VMware or Agent for Hyper-V or Agent for Scale Computing HC3 (in Acronis Cyber Protect 15) to protect virtual machines in agentless mode.
In addition to agentless backup, you installed one or several of the following Agents inside a VM:
- Agent for Windows
- Agent for Linux
- Agent for SQL
- Agent for Exchange
Machine with Agent appears twice in the list of All devices: once as a virtual machine, once as a virtual machine with an agent inside.