Create a new validation task to readd the archive to Acronis True Image Home 2010
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image Home 2010
- Acronis True Image Home 2010 Netbook Edition
- You create a task to validate an Acronis True Image Home backup archive;
- After creating the task, you move, delete or rename the archive without using Acronis True Image Home;
- You run the created validation task, and it fails with the following error message:
The operation failed.
- In the log file, there is an error entry similar to the following one:
File I/O error. (0x40011)| function = "OpenFileW",| filename = "C:\Backup\MyBackup.tib.metadata"| Tag = 0xF35F747B3B21F832|The system cannot find the file specified (0xFFF0)| code = 80070002)| Tag = 0xBD28FDBD64EDB8B9
Operation has completed with errors.
Acronis True Image Home 2010 keeps a database of the created backup archives and their location on the machine. The product refers to this database to display the available backup archives and work with them.
The database is stored in the following folder:
/Documents and Settings/All Users/Application Data/Acronis/TrueImageHome/Database/archives.xml
When you change the backup archive or its location outside of Acronis True Image Home (e.g. move or rename it in Windows Explorer), the database is not updated.
If you need to move, rename or delete a backup archive, do it using Acronis True Image Home 2010.
If the archive is changed outside of the product, readd it to Acronis True Image Home 2010 to have the database updated.
For both cases see Moving or Renaming Acronis True Image Home 2010 Backups.