How-to install and use Acronis Backup in trial mode.
How Trial works
If you want to test Acronis Backup (Advanced) before purchase, you can download the trial version from Acronis website
- You don't need a serial number for trial period. Trial mode is implemented in the product.
- You can install any product from the Acronis Backup Advanced suite running on Windows by using the same setup program. No additional downloads are required - any Acronis Backup Advanced installation file contains all components.
- After purchasing a full license you will not need to reinstall Acronis Backup (Advanced), only license change will be required. All settings will be kept (this means no need to recreate backup plans or vaults). Select licenses depending on the operating system the product is installed on and features you'll be using.
Limitations of the trial version are:
- Acronis Universal Restore is not available;
- Only recovery is available under bootable media;
- You cannot commit changes in Acronis Disk Director Light;
- You cannot create Acronis Secure Zone.
How to install Trial
- Under For business, select Acronis Backup (backup solution for small business) or Acronis Backup Advanced (for medium and large business) and click Try now.
- Select Download free trial:
- Fill out the form and click on Continue:
- Download the installation file:
- Start the installation file, after accepting License agreement select I want to start a free trial:
- Install the product as described in these articles:
Acronis Backup: Installation
Acronis Backup for VMware: Installation
Acronis Backup Advanced: Installation
- Start the software when installation completes. You'll be prompted to register your trial product at Acronis website:
Now you can use your free trial of Acronis Backup.
See also Acronis Backup Advanced: FAQ
During trial period you are eligible for e-mail and chat support. Please contact Acronis Customer Central if you need assistance.