Save the system information to a network share
This article applies to:
- Acronis Disk Director 11 Home
- You boot from Acronis Bootable Media of Acronis Disk Director 11 Home;
- You attempt to collect system information. See Acronis Disk Director 11 Home: Collecting System Information;
- An attempt to save the system information fails with the following error message:
The specified URI scheme is not supported
There are two possible causes:
- You are trying to save the system information output to a folder on a local disk. At the moment, this is not supported:
- You are trying to save the system information output to a network shared folder, but provide the folder path in the wrong field:
Saving the system information output from Acronis Bootable Media to a local disk is not supported at the moment.
The system information output can only be saved to a network shared folder:
- Type the folder path in the upper left field:
- Once typed, click the white-green right arrow:
- You will then be prompted to enter access credentials:
- Click OK to save the file SysinfoOutput.txt file.
Acronis Development Team is working on fixing the issue.
See also Acronis Disk Director 11 Home: Collecting System Information.