License server is not accessible or the license is already in use
Download 32-bit installer and add it to remote installation folder
- You have a virtual environment protected with Agent for VMware or Agent for Hyper-V
- When a backup plan is applied to two or more virtual machines, activities for backup progress are not shown on virtual machines; instead they are shown on Agent that runs on hypervisor level.
- Alternatively, warnings or activities are shown on incorrect virtual machine
Specifics of product architecture.
You have successfully installed an Acronis Backup Agent, but registration failed and machine does not appear in Backup Management Console.
Or you need to re-register a client machine to another Backup Account.
Use this method to manually register a Backup Agent.
Use quotation marks, if your password contains special characters or spaces.
Acronis Backup Cloud 7.8 or 7.9
Try reinstalling or updating your VMware tools to fix the issue
1. You installed Management Server and Agent of Acronis Backup 12.5 on the same machine,
2. When you try to add machine using Add button in Devices tab, error message appears:
You cannot remotely install the agent on the same machine that performs the remote installation. Please install the agent on this machine locally
You need configure the system restored to dissimilar hardware before you can boot it
Installation of Acronis Agent for Linux fails with "Segmentation Fault". To fix this issue, transfer the installation files with WinSCP or via Samba share
This is a known issue. Just stop the activity
The remote machine is inaccessible
To let Acronis products operate properly in the network, you need to open specific ports in Firewall settings.
Table of trial limitations of Acronis products
The ext4 file system support has been implemented in the following products:
- Acronis Backup 12.5 / 12 / 11.7 / 11.5 / 11
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Build 12457 or higher
- Acronis Backup for VMware 9 / 8 / 7
- Acronis Backup Cloud
- Acronis True Image Home 2020 / 2019 / 2018 / 2017 / 2016 / 2015 / 2014 / 2013 / 2012 / 2011 (Windows)
- Acronis Snap Deploy 5 / 4
The Acronis Disk Director product line does not support ext4.