When contacting Acronis Customer Central with a technical issue, it is recommended to have Acronis System Report at hand
This article applies to:
- True Image Lite 2013 by Acronis
Generating Acronis System Report lets Acronis Support Engineers have a better insight into the issue you may be experiencing.
- Start the product and click the blue question mark and select Generate system report:
- During report creation, you will see this screen:
- Generating the report may take a while. Once done, it will show you the items generated and prompt to save the report:
- Click Save to save the report:
The report will be saved in a .zip file. The name of the report will be AcronisSystemReport.zip.
With the reports collected, please contact Acronis Customer Central.
Acronis System Report collects the following information:
- Acronis folder from Application Data - Log files and other diagnostic information on the installed Acronis products and components;
- acroreg.reg - Export of registry keys related to Acronis;
- applog.evt - Windows Event Application log;
- disks.txt - Information about your hard disks and their structure as detected in Windows. See Acronis Report;
- groups.txt - Information about the Windows groups that contain the user account;
- msinfo.nfo - Windows System Information File;
- oss.txt - Acronis OS Selector report;
- rights.txt - Export of Windows user rights;
- schedule.txt - Acronis Scheduler report. See also Acronis Scheduler Manager;
- syslog.evt - Windows System Log.