Acronis product reboots in Windows Native Mode, but the cloning or restore process finishes in a few seconds with no result
Sie können diese Schritte direkt aus dem Produkt ausführen.
Dieser Artikel ist gültig für die Produkte:
Backups zu Wechsellaufwerken mit regelmäßigem Laufwerks-/Medienwechsel korrekt mit Acronis Backup (Advanced) konfigurieren.
This is a known limitation. As a workaround, copy all volumes from the flash drives to one folder. You will then be able to restore
This has been fixed
Acronis Backup & Recovery 11 supports USB tape drives in Build 17437
Make sure the USB device is not disconnected during backup
How to create Acronis Bootable Media with a backup archive on it (all-in-one)
Was ist ein bootfähiges Medium der Acronis Backup-Software, und welche Funktionen bietet sie?
Correct configuring of backup to removable devices with regular drive swaps with Acronis Backup (Advanced) 11.5 Software.
What a bootable media of an Acronis backup software is and what features it offers
When trying to create a bootable media on a stick with more than 32 GB capacity you get an error message "Media cannot be formatted" or bootable media is created, but the system does not boot from it.
This article describes peculiarities of backing up to removable devices
This article applies to:
- Acronis Backup 11.5 (Acronis Backup & Recovery 11.5)
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 11 Build 17437 or higher
By a removable device, we mean an RDX drive or USB flash drive. A USB hard disk drive is not considered to be a removable device unless it is recognized as such by the operating system.
Anweisungen zur Analyse und Lösung von Problemen mit beschädigten Backups
Dieser Artikel gilt für:
- Acronis Backup (Acronis Backup & Recovery)
- Acronis True Image
- Acronis Snap Deploy
(!) Beachten Sie: wenn Sie das Kennwort für das Archiv verlieren, sind wir nicht in der Lage, dieses wiederherzustellen. Es ist weder möglich, ein verlorenes Kennwort noch ein kennwortgeschütztes Archiv ohne dessen Kennwort wiederherzustellen.
If your computer does not boot or you have a new computer without any operating system installed on it, you can boot your computer with Acronis bootable media. The bootable media is a USB flash drive or a CD with Acronis software on it. This way, you can recover from a backup in case your computer does not boot anymore.
How to create a bootable USB
All current versions of Acronis software can create bootable USB flash drives. We recommend creating a bootable media in advance.
If the flash drive is formatted in FAT32, then the size of one file is limited to 4 GB
Instructions on how to troubleshoot and resolve issues with corrupt backups
All the current versions of Acronis products support USB 3.0.
USB 3.0 support has been implemented in the following products:
- Acronis Backup (Acronis Backup & Recovery) - sarting with Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Build 13545;
- Acronis True Image - starting with Acronis True Image Home 2010;
- Acronis Dist Director Home - starting with Acronis Disk Director 11 Home
- Acronis Disk Director 11 Advanced Workstation; Acronis Disk Director 11 Advanced Server;
- Acronis Snap Deploy 4 or later
- "Clone Disk" feature of Acronis True Image 2019 is used.
- Before the cloning starts, source and destination disks are connected using different interfaces, for example, the source is an internal SATA disk and the destination is an external USB disk.
- The operating system is Windows XP, 7 or 8.
- You boot the clone system after the disk cloning finishes.
- There is no sound and/or USB devices do not work.
Known issue with the disk cloning tool in Acronis True Image, occurring sporadically.
Mount device manually.
Create special registry keys to fix this issue
- After you install Acronis Backup 12.5 on the machine, certain USB drives/keys are not instantly detected. It takes 2-5 minutes for the drive to acquire a letter and be accessible in Windows Explorer.
- If you stop Acronis Managed Machine service, the same USB drives are detected instantly.
Hardware incompatibility: some specific devices incorrectly process standard commands issued by Acronis product components.
This article describes how to set up Acronis True Image so that backups are saved to two or more external disks, which could be swapped or rotated on regular basis. For example, backup to disk A on even weeks and backup to disk B on odd weeks. The disk that is not used on a given week is usually kept in a different physical location as an extra layer of protection.
Acronis Survival Kit is a simple all-in-one recovery tool for external drive backups based on Acronis Bootable Rescue Media.
Backup DVD is an additional option that offers physical shipment of the installation file on a DVD