Windows System Information file lets an Acronis Customer Central Representative have a better insight into situation
Werkzeug zur Verwaltung geplanter Tasks in Acronis-Produkten
Acronis Scheduler Manager ist ein Befehlszeilenwerkzeug, mit dem Sie geplante Tasks und den Dienst Acronis Scheduler2 verwalten können.
Die folgenden Anweisungen gelten für alle Versionen und Editionen von Windows.
Verwalten des Diensts Acronis Scheduler2 Service
Acronis services are not started. As a result, operations fail
- You are attempting to install Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Agent for Windows or Acronis Disk Director 11 Advanced;
- The installation starts, but then rolls back;
- In the installation log you search for the Return value 3 entry (for operating systems in English) and you see the following error entries:
(!) For complete information on how to analyze installation logs, please see Analyzing Installation Logs of Acronis Products Based on MSI Technology.
Acronis VSS provider is used to initiate creation of VSS snapshot, but MS VSS service is actually used
The reason is that the backup was created with disabled VSS support
Acronis True Image services in Windows:
- Sie installieren ein Acronis Produkt und spezifizieren dabei eine bereits vorhandenes Benutzerkonto (oder mehrere) für die Acronis Dienste.
Acronis product launches the TimounterMonitor.exe, TrueImageMonitor.exe and schedhlp.exe processes for every user who logs on the machine where the product is installed
Acronis Catalog Browser Service can't start after Java update.
1. An Acronis Service (Acronis Managed Machine Service, Acronis Management Server Service etc) is not running,
2. When you try to start it from Windows Task Manager or Services window, it fails with message The system cannot find the file specified.
The tables below list services and processes in various builds of Acronis Cyber Backup 12.5
How to add the necessary rights to users for Acronis backup software
Make sure the necessary services are started
You try to clone a disk in Acronis True Image. Operation fails with the following error:
Failed to create the scheduled task
The likely cause is that the Acronis Scheduler2 service and/or processes are not running properly. This service is responsible for executing tasks.
Acronis services to use for upload and download of large amounts of data to cloud
Backing up and restoring large amounts of data to a cloud storage over a slow Internet connection is time-consuming. To help backup service users in these cases, we at Acronis have designed special services for initial upload and download of large amounts of data. These services help end users save time and network traffic by sending the data to the cloud data center on a hard drive or request a hard drive with their backups from the data center.