How to set up Disaster Recovery Plan in Acronis Backup (Acronis Backup & Recovery) 11.5
Browse Exchange Server either database or mailbox backups and recover single or multiple mailboxes or just a specific e-mails. You can also recover calendar items, notes, tasks and journal entries.
Download and install the fix
Privileges for VM backup and recovery on vCenter Server or ESX(i) host
Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 uses throttling policies to manage the performance of an Exchange organization.
Liste der Einschränkungen von Testversionen der Acronis Produkte
Acronis Recovery for MS SQL Server is a comprehensive backup and recovery tool for databases and entire Microsoft SQL Server instances
Einschränkungen für die Unterstützung von dynamischen Laufwerken und GPT-Laufwerken
Dieser Artikel ist gültig für die Produkte:
Software kann unter bestimmten Umständen abstürzen. Es ist sehr wichtig, von einem solchen Absturz einen Bericht zu erstellen, als zu versuchen, eine Möglichkeit zur Umgehung des Problems zu finden. Der normale Ablauf bei einem Absturzproblem sieht folgendermaßen aus:
Acronis Backup and Security 2011 is a product bundle of Acronis True Image Home 2011 and Acronis Internet Security 2011
Based on the Acronis products already installed in the system and your licensing preference, there are several installation scenarios for Acronis Backup and Security 2011
- You have an HP computer in UEFI mode
- You try to restore a system backup or perform a different operation with Acronis True Image that requires reboot
- After reboot, the system boots directly to Windows. Acronis True Image does not start in boot mode and the recovery/other operation is not performed
HP computers in UEFI mode use a specific boot order that overrides Acronis Loader.
As a workaround, change the boot order manually:
Applies to: Acronis True Image 2019 for Mac, build 14170
List of possible causes and solutions
You can restore Windows Boot Loader manually using Windows utilities
Register the MAPI PST service by using either the MFCMAPI tool (go to Profile -> Advanced profile -> Add services to MAPISVC.INF... and select PST) or Mergeini.exe
Uninstall Microsoft Outlook and re-install Microsoft Exchange MAPI and CDO
Recovery of MS Exchange database/storage group fails if committed transaction log is missing in the backup
Recovery of an MS Exchange storage group or database fails with error "The path cannot be the root directory.”. To work around use, a directory other than root
Mailbox level recovery of a non-existing linked mailbox fails with "PowerShell error details: The user account for a user mailbox must be enabled"
32-bit UEFI devices support limitation
When performing a recovery of an Windows XP or 2003 Server system with a change from IDE to AHCI makes the system unbootable after succesfull recovery. To fix this issue, use an older Intel storage driver.
You observe one of these symptoms:
1. The occupied space on the Account tab of Acronis True Image shows the amount of data stored in Acronis cloud, but when you open Online Dashboard and want to download files from Acronis cloud, the Web Recovery page does not show any backups.
2. You are trying to recover the data from the Web Recovery page but when you click on your backup or click 'download' on the file, you get an error message stating "The server is not available at the moment. Please try again later".
Because Acronis products work with the storage system of an operating system on a very low level, there is a small risk that different conflicts on this level can lead to an operating system crash during backup or other operations. Please follow the instructions below to troubleshoot these issues, depending on what operating system is being used..
To the original machine
- Log in to Cyber Protection console and click Recover:
- Click Recover machine:
- Specify recovery options if you need them, otherwise skip this step
Do the following to recover files from a backup:
- You created a backup to a tape directly attached to a machine with Agent for Windows/Agent for Linux,
- You added the same tape as managed location to a Storage Node;
- Recovery or browsing archives from the tape via Storage Node fails with:
The storage node cannot access backups created in an unmanaged location
Product design limitation. Currently recovery of backups created by Agent on tape by Storage Node is not supported.
You can use one of the following workarounds: