C22.12 introduces a new feature that prevents transfers of sensitive files of specific types to external destinations. "Customize DLP rules for sensitive file types" reduces risk of data leakage from end-customer workloads by customizing the DLP policy with rules that prevent unauthorized transfers of specific sensitive file types.
- DLP policy rules can control information flows based on types of transferred files considered by end-customers as sensitive:
- Custom file type sensitivity categories can be created using a combination of custom and built-in file type based detectors:
- Custom detectors: configurable file type groups.
- 37 built-in file type detectors.
- Binary signature-based detection of 5,500 file types, including embedded files and files in nested archives.