This article discuss the new Remote desktop and assistance components and supported platforms.
Remote desktop components
In C22.12 Remote desktop introduces 3 new components that the customer can use to connect to remote workloads: Connect Client, Connect Agent and Quick Assist. Learn more about the components and how to install them below:
- Remote desktop client for administrators
- Installed on managing workload
- Can be downloaded during the initial remote desktop connection to the workload or from Downloads dialog in Cyber Protect console:
- Application that helps to establish a secure connection between the client and the remote workload
- Installed on a managed workload
- A module of Cyber Protect Agent and is installed as part of it.
- Portable application that is necessary for on-demand remote connections to remote workloads
- Does not require installation and can be downloaded from Acronis website: https://go.acronis.com/qa-cloud
Supported Operating System
In the following table you can find the supported Platforms for each component:
|Connect Client||Connect Agent||Quick Assist|