Click "Fix All Issues" to run the system scan
This article applies to:
- Acronis Backup and Security 2010
- Acronis Internet Security Suite 2010
- You create a scheduled task to scan the system for viruses:
Antivirus -> Virus Scan -> New Task
- On the Paths tab you select All Entries to scan the whole system:
- The task runs successfully and the system is scanned for viruses;
- After the scanning task completes, the product still shows that the system has not been scanned:
Novice mode Intermediate mode Expert mode
This is an issue in the product. The computer has actually been scanned for viruses, and the warning is false.
As a workaround, click Fix All Issues -> Start:
|Novice mode||Intermediate mode||Expert mode|
The warning will then disappear.
Please contact Acronis Customer Central if you need assistance.