With the "Occupy disk space entirely" option selected in the Deployment Template Wizard, only the last partition is resized
This article applies to:
- You have an image of a disk that has more than one partition;
- In the Deployment Template Wizard of Acronis Snap Deploy 3, you select the Occupy disk space entirely option under Disk utilization;
- After the deployment, only the last partition is resized. The system partition is deployed as is.
- You create an image of a 160 GB disk that has two partitions: C: ~80 GB and D: ~80 GB:
- With the Occupy disk space entirely option selected, you deploy the image to a 200 GB disk;
- After the deployment, only the last partition is resized: C: ~80 GB and D: ~120 GB:
This is product design.
This is normal product behavior.
This design was implemented in Acronis Snap Deploy 3. Previous versions of the product (i.e. Acronis Snap Deploy and Acronis Snap Deploy 2.0) resized all partitions.