This has been fixed
This article applies to:
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server - Small Business Server Edition
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Workstation
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server - Virtual Edition
- Using Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Management Console you schedule a backup with retention rules in a managed vault:
You set up what to back up and where to back up. On the Backup scheme you choose Custom:
You set up when to start the scheduled task and define retention rules to Keep archive size within:
You click OK and the backup plan is created:
- However, the Keep archive size within retention rule does not work.
Issue in the product.
This has been fixed and the fix is available in the latest build of the product. See Installation of the latest update of an Acronis product.
To work around the issue without downloading the latest build, you may use the Delete backups older than retention rule.
This has been fixed.