Removing "Recent connections" is only possible through Windows Registry Editor
This article applies to:
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server - Small Business Server Edition
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Workstation
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server - Virtual Edition
Once you connect to an Acronis Agent or Acronis Management Server, the connections will be saved and displayed in Acronis Management Console as Recent connections:
If you would like to clear the recent connections from Acronis Management Console, you will need to do this through Windows Registry Editor.
On the machine where the Acronis Management Console is installed, do the following:
- Invoke Windows Registry Editor (Start-Run -> regedit);
- Browse to the following registry key:
- Delete all subkeys under RecentConnections:
In this example the subkeys for recent connections are 0 and 1.
- Restart the Acronis Management Console.