- You have a machine with PERC S300/S130/S100/H740P/H840/H745PMX RAID
- You boot this machine from Linux-based Acronis Bootable Media;
- The RAID array is detected as separate drives or is not available for selection.
Acronis Bootable Media does not support PERC RAID controllers because they do not have an open-source driver. And as such, these drivers cannot be included in Acronis Bootable Media.
There are two possible workarounds to allow bootable media to detect PERC RAID controllers:
1. If you have Windows-based environment, create a WinPE bootable media instead of Linux-based bootable media: see product documentation for instructions
2. If you need to restore / back up a Linux machine, build your own media as described in How to Update Acronis Bootable Media with Closed-Source Kernel Modules.
- Acronis Bootable Media Does Not Detect HP Smart Array B110i SATA RAID
- Acronis Bootable Media Does Not Support Broadcom HT1000 RAID
- Acronis Bootable Media: Use Only 32-Bit Drivers for WinPE-Based Devices Recognition