The most probable cause is that the Linux distribution is missing the 32-bit libraries
This article applies to:
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server (Agent for Linux)
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Server for Linux (Standalone)
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server - Virtual Edition (Agent for Linux)
- You are attempting to run the installation file in Linux as described in Installation of Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Agent for Linux;
- The attempt fails with the following error message:
./AcronisAgentLinux.i686: No such file or directory
The most probable cause is that you are using some 64-bit Debian based distribution (e.g., Ubuntu).
Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Agent for Linux is a 32-bit application and it requires 32-bit libraries to be installed.
Install 32-bit libraries:
- # apt-get install ia32-libs