Run the installation file, reboot the machine to finish the installation, enter the license key
This article applies to:
(!) It is strongly not recommended to install Acronis Backup and Security 2010 over Acronis True Image Home 2010. Please see Acronis Backup and Security 2010 Installs Incorrectly Over Acronis True Image Home 2010 Build 7046.
The installation package of Acronis Backup and Security 2010 installs on the machine two products:
You will need only one Acronis Backup and Security 2010 license key to activate both products at once.
Acronis Backup and Security 2010 is a bundle product designed specifically to work with both the modified version of Acronis True Image Home 2010 and Acronis Internet Security Suite 2010. It is not possible to install one without the other.
- Run the installation package and select Install Acronis Backup and Security:
- Click Next on the installation wizard:
- On the Choose Setup Type, select Typical to install the product with recommended settings, or Custom to change the installation path and configure installation options:
During the installation, you may see the following pop-ups:
This is because Acronis Internet Security Suite 2010 initializes its own protection options. The pop-ups are safe to ignore.
- To complete the installation, you will need to reboot the machine:
- After the reboot, the product will automatically offer to enter the license key: