Antispam filters spam e-mail messages and blocks explicit content
This article applies to:
Antispam filters the spam and phishing e-mail messages that you receive. It can also block explicit content and filter images.
The antispam component of the product is automatically enabled on the first reboot of the machine after the installation of Acronis Internet Security Suite 2010.
The antispam settings can be adjusted only in the Expert mode. Everything set in the Expert mode is used in the Novice and Intermediate modes. See Acronis Internet Security Suite 2010: Novice, Intermediate, and Expert Modes.
In the Novice and Intermediate modes you can only enable or disable the antispam component by clicking Settings in the upper right corner of the main program window:
The antispam settings are available on the Antispam tab of the product in the Expert mode.
- Status - Here you can enable or disable the antispam component, adjust the filter and view statistics:
- Antispam - Enable or disable the filter;
- Manage Friends - Add e-mail addresses to your trusted list;
- Manage Spammers - Create a list of e-mail addresses that are known as spammers;
- Protection Level - Adjust the protection level;
- Antispam statistics - View your e-mail spam statistics.
- Settings - Here you can adjust the antispam settings and enable or disable the learning engine: