There are three user interface modes available in the product: Novice, Intermediate, and Expert
This article applies to:
In Acronis Internet Security Suite 2010, there are three user interface modes available: Novice, Intermediate, and Expert.
To switch between the modes, do the following:
- Run the product;
- Click Settings in upper right corner of the window;
- Click the down arrow next to Switch UI to and select the mode:
- Click Apply.
- Novice mode - Suited for computer beginners and people who want the to protect their computer and data without being bothered. This mode is simple to use and requires minimal interaction on your side. All you have to do is fix the existing issues when indicated by the product. An intuitive step-by-step wizard assists you in fixing issues. Additionally, you can perform common tasks, such as updating the Acronis virus signature and product files or scanning the computer.
- Intermediate mode - Aimed at users with average computer skills, this mode extends what you can do in Novice Mode. You can fix issues separately and choose which issues to be monitored. Moreover, you can manage remotely other installation instances of Acronis Internet Security Suite 2010 on the computers in your household.
- Expert mode - Suited for more technical users, this mode allows you to fully configure each functionality of the product. You can also use all tasks provided to protect your computer and data.