This has been fixed
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image Home 2010
- Acronis True Image Home 2010 Plus Pack
- Acronis True Image Home 2010 Netbook Edition
- Using Acronis True Image Home 2010, you create a backup;
- Together with the backup, the product creates an empty MyBackups folder on the same drive where the backup is saved.
For example, if you save the backup to your C: drive, the empty MyBackups folder will be created in the My Documents folder.
Issue in the product. The empty MyBackups folder is unnecessary.
This has been fixed, and the fix is available in the latest build of Acronis True Image Home 2010. Please see Installation of the latest update of an Acronis product.
This has been fixed.