This has been fixed
This article applies to:
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server - Small Business Server Edition
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Workstation
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server - Virtual Edition
- Acronis Management Server of Acronis Backup & Recovery 10, you create a backup policy [SYSTEM]:
- After the policy is applied to a Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows 7 machine, the product backs up only the 100 MB System Reserved partition.
In Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows 7 only the System Reserved partition has the system property.
This has been fixed and the fix is available in the latest build of the product. See Installation of the latest update of an Acronis product.
To work around the issue without installing the latest build, select the [BOOT] parameter, as by default this is the system partition on all Windows systems:
Feel free to contact Acronis Customer Central if you have further questions or need assistance.