- Backup fails with "Operation failed due to a temporary issue in the cloud storage"
- In the activity details, you see the errors "Object is invalid", "Invalid descriptor":
An issue with the backup source: it is unavailable, or there are too many operations ongoing at the moment.
- If you're backing up a network share or NAS, make sure there are no frequent disconnections in the network.
- Another reason is that too many handles are simultaneously opened on the volume where the issue occurs:
- Check the path in the error message
- Re-schedule the backup to another time or exclude the directory from backup
If the steps above didn't help to reveal the problem, contact Acronis Support with reference to this article.