C22.12 introduces the new feature "Automated Test Failover" in Disaster Recovery module that provides the following:
- Reduces the cost of achieving compliance for Disaster Recovery.
- Increases server recoverability by reducing complexity of test failover.
- Reduces risk of failed recovery by automating tests.
- Partner can perform Automated Test Failover for any recovery server on a monthly basis:
- Users will see the screenshot of the workload boot result.
- Partner is alerted when there is an unsuccessful boot of a workload.
Each Automated Test Failover run will consume chargeable compute points.